In 2020, IAN took the initiative to support local students and CBOS improve their capacity through a self-funded project by providing free courses at the level of Universities and Local CBOs and whoever interested. 10 trainings were conducted for free to students at American University of Technology (AUT) and one INGO (Terre des hommes – Lausanne) staff.
Courses were delivered at the premises of the requesting party and included the following:
- Microsoft word training – Beginner (2)
- Microsoft power point training – Beginner (2)
- Microsoft excel training – Beginner (2)
- Microsoft word Training – Advanced (2)
- Microsoft Excel training – Advanced (1)
- CV writing skills (1)
Course attendance certificates were provided at the end of each training. Three trainings were cancelled with 2 universities and red cross due to non-matching timing between trainers and trainees’ presence. A total of 53 trainees benefited from the trainings of the project.